Friday, March 10, 2006

Guyana Gaff

Well, today is one of those days that I am being patient by trying to understand more fully the blogging scene.
Now I am going to read up on it. But first let me say
Today--Friday--Mom and I got our drivers licenses renewed partially. We have to go to Berbice to finish the job totally--I hope.

Went to the Oasis, a great little coffee shop with good service, pretty normal coffee like Folgers but with regular milk, a smile, good sweet or other snacks like homemade bagels and donuts, sandwiches, custard, flan, and tea (I think). They also have the WI/FI with 120v current too but we should not use it because of the uncertainty of voltage. It is located on the street that goes to town from The Le Meridan Pegasus about where the old New Thriving was. During this time K & K did errands.

Lunch was Cook-Up. Yum, I know. fresh garden salad, with ripe tomatoes :), pineapple and fudge squares for dessert. We came home to the good old back house and I have solved my blog problems I think. I still need to read more though so it doesn't take me so long.

We will be here until Monday and Phagwah is Wednesday, so Bek and Jon, stay out of sight.

Well, two important things I have to do still today--time with God and exercise.

Love to all.

No comments: