Saturday, March 11, 2006

Does your roof talk to you?

Does your roof talk to you like ours does? As the day warms up so does the zinc roof therefore it expands some and treats us to some stretching of sorts.

Now this afternoon we had some rain that can be deafening because of the same zinc roof. This will cool the zinc and it will speak to us again. The cooler breeze refreshes... Now to find a hammock!

Our thanks goes out to you--our dear friends around the world, those scattered around the planet and those "in the homeland" for your interest and partnership in the gospel.

2 comments:

Snwwhite said...

It's so fun hearing about your adventures - keep em comin! I'm glad you were able to find a place to do wireless- that's awesome. :) God Bless! Christine

Bek. said...

My roof doesn't talk to me but my car does.
I miss living in a place where you can clearly hear the rain at night-enjoy it Dad!