Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where in the world is Guyana Joe?

Well, I have been lost in South America for 9 months and in the states for 6 months since my last blog. I should post a picture too to show all the grey hair since the last time but I cut my hair short and shave my mustache so you can't see it. Actually, when Terri was in the States for a month before I got there I grew a month's worth of a beard. I will post that. There is too much to catch up on so I suppose I will start over. When Facebook started it seemed that the family got all caught up in that and this seemed antique. But I like the format better myself so for those that would like to keep up this way.

this is a test. Blogger .com may not work so I am going to try to post this first before any more comes down. See you in a minute.

No comments: